As an Account Supervisor, you will be a member of the Merit client experience team. The client experience team consists of Account Supervisors, Account Managers and Program Managers who serve as strategic partners to our clients in developing comprehensive and innovative marketing program solutions based on our clients’ business objectives. This role will report to the Director of Account Management.
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- curious, innovative and driven. We work tirelessly to create only the best solutions for our clients and no day with Merit is ever the same. This requires a strong commitment from our team to always stay hungry for what’s next. You must also be passionate about staying up to date on industry trends and issues that affect our clients, as well as develop a deep level of knowledge on our client’s company, services, processes, industry, hot issues, etc.
- a people person. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; internally and with our clients. You must work well in a team environment and serve as a leader and collaborator amongst peers and clients.
- a self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented and able to routinely prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- an effective communicator. You must possess strong oral and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate marketing program strategies and recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders. Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills are also a must.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Serve as a lead strategist, point of contact to clients and liaison between clients and internal practitioners to bring a project to fruition
- Manage and mentor client experience team members and support the Director of Account Management and Director of Program Management in the development of the practice and the groups’ function and processes within the agency
- Effectively manage project tasks, timelines, internal resources and budgets according to the agreed-upon scope of work
- Ideate comprehensive and tactical marketing solutions based on a client’s business objectives, goals and needs.
- Reporting client developments and updates to Merit’s executive team
- Manage and coordinate with vendors and freelancers
- Identifying business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Support the Agency in the preparation of client presentations, proposals, new business pitches and special projects.
- Ensure a positive business relationship with clients. Ensure every client is aware of all progress and activity, clearly define and communicate next steps, and act as an advocate for clients internally.
- Focus on delivering outcomes instead of output. Ensure integrated strategies are being effectively implemented at all times.
- Ensure that each job progresses each week. Proactively secure client approvals and needed information in order to advance the engagement next week and next month.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 8-10+ years of experience in an agency setting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and assertive in nature
- Proven experience in effectively managing integrated marketing programs across multiple mediums, including; research, brand strategy, creative and technology/digital marketing
Merit Benefits Include:
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Remote working options
- Flexible work schedule
- Bucket lists
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Wellness Days
- Generous vacation package
- Sponsored events for continued education and team building
- 401K Plan
- Just to name a few…
E-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please include “Account Pro” in the subject line.
|Job Category||Client Experience|