At Merit, we are changing the future of the industry through Market Invention. Everything here begins with our people, and we only hire the best.
As Digital Marketing Strategist, you will design, implement and optimize paid, earned, owned and shared programs for clients across a broad array of industries and regions.
Please Apply If:
You know what you’re doing.
You are an expert in search, social and inbound marketing. You love analytics and travel the shortest path between segmentation, content and conversion. You have at least 5 years of experience.
You keep it real.
You follow white hat tactics. Your content strategies add real value. You are strategic, but don’t get caught up in academics—you execute what you recommend.
You are a wonderer and wanderer.
You live for optimization. You frequent industry blogs and collect digital marketing books. You notice how good or bad content is on your social media feed. You have a passport and are ready to use it, either for a client meeting in Toronto or a tradeshow in France.
You are resourceful.
You are a growth hacker. You can uncover uncommon ways to launch a brand through digital channels. You are driven, humble, and mentally ambidextrous.
Other Important Skills Include:
• Conduct technical and site structure audits to determine areas for improvement relating to SEO
• Analyze and provide recommendations to improve website structures for search purposes
• Conduct keyword research relating to SEO and PPC campaigns
• Optimize client websites for search engines including title tags and meta descriptions
• Monitor onsite and offsite signals to determine gaps in search marketing while staying on top of new search trends and algorithm updates
• Manage paid search budgets relating to Google, Bing, Facebook and other online venues
• Prepare and present monthly reports
• Interact with clients to determine goals and strategies for search marketing improvements
• Certified in Google Analytics
• Knowledge of Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• General knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Functional understanding of development elements including robots.txt, meta data, site speed optimization, .htaccess,
• Passion for SEO, PPC and overall digital trends relating to marketing
• Familiarity with MOZ and other SEO software
Merit Benefits Include:
• Flexible work schedule
• Bucket lists
• Summer flex Fridays
• Mobile working options
• Generous vacation package
• Sponsored events for continued education and team building
• 401K Plan
• Just to name a few…
|Job Category||Demand Generation|