At Merit, we are changing the future of industry through Market Invention. Everything here begins with our people, and we only hire the best.
We are seeking part-time Associates to join our Studio’s film unit to take on various Influencer Marketing and Social Media video projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable shifting from production to post-production duties and can handle a fast-paced, creative environment. You must possess a passion for learning, exposing and educating the world about Market Invention.
Social Media & Influencer Marketing Videography intern associates will learn on the job while helping grow our Internet audience for Merit and our CEO, Adam Vasquez. Your focus will be on documenting the Merit and CEO journey through Market Invention with daily YouTube/Facebook/Instagram content. A knack for strict organization of captured media is essential to this position. Thus, experience with Media Management on top of basic production duties is preferred. Successful candidates must be comfortable working with high profile business and pop-culture celebrities.
- Shoot and edit video on an ongoing basis covering week to week operations
- Produce video content featuring our CEO and Business Celebrity, Adam Vasquez
- Organize and maintain internal video archive
- Work with Social Media personnel to coordinate video releases
- Support the video team on various production or editing tasks
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps—especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Media Encoder (proficiency in design apps is a plus)
- Experience with uploading video to popular Social Media sites (YouTube, FB, etc..)
- Basic editing and media management skills
- Basic camera operation, lighting, and audio recording skills
The ideal candidate will be a college Junior or Senior with:
- A portfolio or reel demonstrating video production skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage dynamic job tasks evolving week to week
- An interest in the inner-workings of a Market Invention company
- Ability to travel throughout North America as needed
Candidates should be able to work 20 hours per week during normal business hours.