At Merit, we are changing the future of the industry through Market Invention. Everything here begins with our people, and we only hire the best.
We are looking for a full-time technical planner to join our technology team. The ideal candidate is an instinctual problem solver, has 3-5 years of experience in an agency setting and a strong background in managing highly-technical engagements.
Technical Planners at Merit set schedules, assign budgets and organize assets to ensure requirements and project deliverables are clearly communicated, understood and acted upon. Adaptability and the desire to work in fast-paced environments are essential.
- Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across projects.
- Develop and manage project plans. Work across teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Collaborate with the project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work.
- Document and communicate project status.
- Act on client feedback. Ensure our deliverables maintain the highest quality.
- Monitor risks and scope changes to identify potential problems and find ways to proactively solve them.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a focus on project management; 3+ years in an agency setting preferred
- A strong understanding of the interactive design and development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Highly organized with clear, effective communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with dynamic job responsibilities and priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Attention to detail and consistency
Merit Benefits Include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Sponsored events for continued education and team building
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- Bucket lists (monthly prizes for being awesome)
- 401K Plan
- Summer Flex Fridays
- Just to name a few…