At Merit, we are changing the future of industry through Market Invention. Everything here begins with our people, and we only hire the best.
Videographers at Merit work within our Studio’s film unit to produce a variety of video content for our client’s websites, social media, and other distribution platforms. This position requires a true Shreditor, someone comfortable shifting roles from the shoot to the edit.
To succeed in this position you must:
- Be able to handle a fast-paced, creative environment while maintaining a fine attention to detail.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be willing to travel to execute projects.
- Have a knack for strict organization, whether it’s production gear or project files.
- Have an interest in producing branded content.
- Have a passion for visual storytelling.
- Shoot and/or edit video for client work
- Support the video team on various production or editing tasks
- Rotate through any & all crew positions on a given production
- Organize/maintain video storage servers and hard drives
- Keep up with industry standards in order to help evolve the team
- Deliver high quality work while adhering to a client’s branding guidelines
- Produce videos for Merit’s own promotional purposes
- Proficient in the following Adobe Creative Cloud apps: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Media Encoder (proficiency in design apps is a plus)
- Strong editing and media management skills
- Strong camera operation skills
- Basic motion graphics skills
- Basic lighting, grip, and audio recording skills
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A demo reel or portfolio demonstrating the appropriate skill-set.
- Submit link with application.
Merit Benefits Include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Sponsored events for continued education and team building
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- Monthly prizes for being awesome
- Just to name a few…