At Merit, we are changing the future of industry through Market Invention. Everything here begins with our people, and we only hire the best.
We currently have an available position for a Web Development Associate at our Harrisburg office. We expect our Web Development Associates to have knowledge about Front and Back End Development landscapes, the ability to identify the best technologies or approaches for each project, and passion for creating innovative solutions.
- Using front end programming languages to implement designs into working websites
- Identifying and fixing browser compatibility problems
- General knowledge of SEO, web standards, and best practices for performance
- Writing clean, easy-to-read, scalable, quality code
- Ability to collaborate with designers, managers, and other developers
- Familiarity with a Database Management System (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgresql, etc)
- Knowledge of using GIT and its workflow
The ideal candidate has:
- A portfolio or project example demonstrating programming skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage dynamic job tasks evolving week to week
- An interest in the inner-workings of a Market Invention company
- An interest in up-and-coming technologies (such as dApps, cryptocurrency, blockchain, etc)
Candidates should be able to work 20 hours per week during normal business hours.